Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

July 12, 2008

New Feature: Bulldog Club Listings

If you check the left side of the page and scroll down a bit, you'll find a list of local Georgia Bulldog Clubs around the country. I'm happy to add more clubs to the list if you give me a heads up. Couple of quick comments:
  • Best Web Design - Central Florida Bulldog Club - Very nice look and feel
  • Best Use of Facebook - NYC Dawgs. Their actual site is ok, but they seem to do a great job of leveraging Facebook to coordinate activities. If your club uses Facebook more than a web site to coordinate, let me know. I'll add a link.
  • Tit for tat - If you're running a Bulldog Club web site, why not throw a link up to the Georgia Sports Blog for you're old buddy Paul.
If your club isn't listed, please let me know. I'll be happy to add you. My email is....
    decaturdawg at hotmail dot com
Go Dawgs.

PWD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Triangle Georgia Bulldog Club
http://sites.google.com/site/triangledawgclub/Home

JasonC said...

Anyone know of a Bulldog club in Hong Kong?

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan