Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 7, 2008

Tickets: Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers


Tickets for the Georgia Bulldogs vs. Auburn Tigers at Jordan-Hare Stadium on Nov. 15th have fallen quite a bit. You can now pick up lower level tickets for as little as $82 each (as of this posting).

Historically, the UGA sections at Jordan-Hare have been the corner of the stadium around roughly sections 34 to roughly section 42. I recommend that UGA fans avoid the very bottom rows of these sections as the sight lines are sub-optimal. At Auburn the bottom row essentially stands on the ground.

I remember in the 90s when Auburn's field had a crown on it so severe/steep that you could hardly see Terry Bowden's head over the grassy crowned turf. Therefore, I generally shoot for seats above Row 10 if possible in the lower level. Above row 5 is sort of my personal minimum.

The Tigers also usually give Georgia fans seats in the corners of the Upper Deck. I actually sat in Section 61 or 62 during the 2002 game. I don't have my tickets in front of me, but I think I'm in Section 36 about 30-40 rows up for this season's game. In my opinion, those are great seats as far as visitors sections go.

See Also:
-- 2008 Georgia vs. Auburn Tickets

PWD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

so my brother is a sophomore at auburn (gross) and he just texted me saying that the rumor was that tubs is resigning at the end of the year. he said people also think he's still mad about 03 when auburn tried to replace him (i don't remember this), and people are still mad at him about the franklin thing and screwing up the season...and so supposedly he'll try to go to clemson.

all simply speculation, reported by a kid who goes there, but just thought i'd throw it out there

Anonymous said...

Clemson is a perfect fit for tubs.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Anon 5:14.

I have a friend close to Hugh Nall's family and he told me that Nall is already sending out his resume. The end seems to be near for Tuberville and his staff.

/Friend of a friend rumor over/

Anonymous said...

I'm in section 102...Know how the seats are way up there?

Anonymous said...

haha...

I like the pic

Jordan-Hare Stadium still one of the best places in all of the SEC to go see a game, regardless of whether they suck or not. I'll probably go. Just haven't thought that far yet.

Anonymous said...

who knew UGA was a pitcher?

Anonymous said...

Hugh Nall is the OL coach, right? Someone please verify.

Anonymous said...

Am I the only one who finds that picture disturbing?

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan