Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 3, 2011

Comments Publishing More Frequently

I was blocked from Blogger.com from work about a year ago. So, I couldn't access the site to publish/release comments in any sort of a timely fashion.

Tyler isn't blocked currently. So, the comments will publish more frequently.

At some point, I'll get off my rear and research some decent authentication software that will allow us to "white list" regular posters. If you know of blog software like that for comment moderation (that is free and plugs directly into Blogger.com's template), let me know in the comments below.

PWD

1 comments:

Mikey said...

Have you tried using a proxy website like anonymouse.org?

I use it to access a torrent site blocked in the US. Try it.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan