Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 30, 2005

Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer - Book Note

Got a cool note tonight from the guy who wrote the book "Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer". It's a book about why people care so much about sports...college football in particular.

My dad read and loved the book. Dad says it sits high atop his mountain of prestigious literary works. (aka the back of the toilet).

Anyway the writer stumbled into my blog and sent me a link to a funny article on the UGA Women's Football 101 Clinic for Girls.

Which reminds me...I haven't said anything about the Football 101 clinic. No...I didn't sneak in this year. Although, it was considered. We sent my mom for the third year in a row and she LOVES it. If you're looking for a good Bulldawg Mother's Day gift next year, I highly recommend a ticket to this clinic. It's $100-150 for the day and worth every penny. Although, you have to book it MONTHS before Mother's Day.

Anyway, here's a link to Warren St. John's Blog. Good times.



Posted by -- Paulwesterdawg

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan