Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 7, 2005

Has Auburn's Kenny Irons been hanging with Reuben Houston?

After reading this Q&A, I was wondering....
A. Was he high during this interview?
B. Was he kidding?

I can't decide what's more absurd...his "best talent" (see below) or the subtle implication that in 10 years he'll be rich and on a beach. If he does become rich, it won't be because of football. He couldn't cover 40 yards on a football field in under 4.8 seconds if he was being chased by gun toting lions.
    Here's the best part of the Q&A:
    Q: What is your best talent outside of football?

    A: Drawing. I like to draw, if you consider that a talent. I like to disguise myself as other people, too. I call that a talent. I like telling people that I am somebody else. I tell people that I play water polo and if they ask me what position I play I tell them right water. I don't even know if that is a position but I tell them that I play right water.

Thanks to RammerJammerYellowHammer for turning me onto this one.

You've found yourself at Paulwesterdawg's Georgia Sports Blog.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan