Most enjoy brews with:
1. Steve Spurrier - I know he's the anti-christ, but he's funnier than most of the coaches I can think of. The trick with him would be focusing his ball busting on FSU, and not on all the good times he had beating Georgia's brains in.
2. Joe Paterno - He's a bourbon man. Much like myself. He's probably got great stories. (Image removed as I exceeded bandwidth on it)
3. Mike Stoops - This guy looks like a wild man. The sort of guy you hang out with and end up getting wing man booty from the groupies. Unfortunately, after a night drinking with Stoops, I'd wake up in some South of the Border Cement Factory & Brothel where I need a chainsaw, a one sided $10 dubloon and a password that I would never remember to escape. Who am I kidding? This dude would drink me under the table.
Least enjoy a beer with:
1. Phil Fulmer - I wouldn't want to be within 5 feet of the guy. I can't imagine a more repugnant coach. Besides, if I we stayed out too late, he would just tattle to the NCAA.
3. Mark Richt - He doesn't drink. What's he going to do...just sit there and watch me sin?
All-time (still alive):
2. Pat Dye - Just to bust his balls and ask him questions about the Syracuse game when he went for the Tie.
3. Bill Lewis - I owe the guy a beer just for killing Georgia Tech Football. Talk about an all-time Georgia Bulldog Moment of Zen. Tech was less than 13 months removed from a co-National Title, and they replace Bobby Ross with a UGA Coach who left Georgia because Dooley told him that he wasn't good enough to become our next coach. So he promptly kills their program and walks out the door with a 1-10 record. The only way it could be better is if he did it on purpose.
Who's on your list?
BTW -- Don't miss JeromeFromDecatur's answers to this question. They are particuarly funny.