Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 8, 2005

Introductions are in order....The Drizzle

So I keep seeing references to The Drizzle, and I keep getting links over from The Drizzle. Sure, I have spent a few minutes over there, and I liked it. But I forgot to go back.

Then suddenly it's The Drizzle right and left. Over the weekend, Orson Swindle mentioned it over beers while watching ND pour the coals to UT. Then Kyle and Brian both mentioned it online. And someone else mentioned it to me since Friday. I'm surrounded by The Drizzle. So, I checked it out again.

Some quality football takes. So, I added him to the blog roll, and I recommend checking his site out. Looks like he's a mid-20s Dawg fan living in Buckhead writing about the Dawgs as well as some diary stuff related to hanging out on the weekend.

Although, I have to say that I totally don't get the Laguna Beach TV show references. My brother probably gets it. My brother (who badly needs an internet nickname) watches every piece of reality TV show crap in the world. Especially if it's MTV reality crap. Plus, he's not an old man like me.

But I digress.

Oh....and if I haven't recommended it already. Check out Hey Jenny Slater. I don't roll with him politically, but the Dawg stuff is pretty good. In fact, I've been reading this more lately, and I actually prefer it to The Drizzle. However, it doesn't get its own headline post like The Drizzle because it hasn't been omni-present the past 4 days like The Drizzle.

1 comments:

The Drizzle said...

Paul,

Well I have to say I've been a reader and a bit of a fan of yours on the dawgpost and on the hive for a couple years, so I appreciate the acknowledgement.

I had no idea I was becoming ubiquitous and no idea why, but I appreciate any and all mentions.

The only miss on me was I don't live in Buckhead, I used to live right in the heart of downtown between Centennial Park and Tech and now I'm back down in Fayette County. I can still be found in Buckhead in the spring and summer, not many visits there during football season though.

And as far as reality TV, all I can stomach any more is Survivor and Laguna Beach, but the beauty of Laguna Beach is the wealthy of jail baitery running about and the hilarity of wondering whether or not there are really people like that in the world.

I've been reading Jenny Slater too and I agree, I have to fastforward through the political stuff, but the rest is pretty good.

Anyway, thanks for the mention, we'll probably cross paths out there somewhere, hell we probably already have, I've been at every Thursday night under the lights Tech game for the last 5 years too.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan