Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

December 15, 2005

I am the Trojan King, and I can do Anything

The lizard king Trojan King took his show on the road to NYC this weekend.

This email has already hit every sports fan on earth by this morning describing Leinart's post-Heisman antics. I say...Good for him. What's the point of being a Heisman winning, soon to be zego rich, good looking QB if you can't snap your fingers and have fly ladies snuggle up on the dance floor?

The Georgia Sports Blog asks..."What's all the fuss about?"

My only question, is how could he have gotten slapped? Is his rap really that weak? I'd try to bust his balls about that, but frankly I'm in no position to judge him lately.

BTW -- Here's Matt's side of the story. They left out the part where he rescued a kitten for a little old homeless lady after the part was over.



1 comments:

Trey said...

As a man of Athens, I know an intoxicated individual when I see one. He is firmly intoxicated. And I hardly see the "I'm about to slap this bitch" look in her face. I guarantee she would hit her knees before she would hit Matty-boy's face.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan