Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

December 16, 2005

Peach Bowl to Drop "Peach" from Name

The new name for the bowl will be the Chick-Fil-A Bowl starting in 2006. I noticed that some message boards are in an uproar over this. Some dude was threatening to boycott Chick-Fil-A for it.

Are you kidding me?

If Chick-Fil-A bought the naming rights to the Southern Baptist Convention, oxygen and the naming rights to my child, I still wouldn't stop eating those blessed sandwiches.

I'd march my butt down to First Chick-Fil-A Church, and sing hymns such as "Just As I Am...Hungry," "Victory in Lemonade," and "How Great Thou Waffle Fries Art."

I'd slap my own mother before I would boycott Chick-Fil-A.

Or as said by a friend, "Makes sense. I eat a helluva lot more chicken sandwiches than I do Peaches."

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan