Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

January 8, 2006

Moses: Burning bush told me to graduate

Senior defensive end to lead his people to promised land in 2006

Despite the fact West Virginia was still scoring when Leonard Pope announced his decision to enter the draft a year early, Quentin Moses has decided to remain with the Georgia Bulldogs for his senior season.

Quentin was quoted in the Athens Banner-Herald as saying, "I was kind of leaning towards staying anyway, and I talked to my family and I'm close to completing my degree and that's a big thing for my Mom. That last game left kind of a bitter taste and I kind of want to leave on a more positive note." Quentin's leadership on defense will be an intangible that the Dawgs will need to repeat as conference champions.

The Georgia Sports Blog tips its metaphorical hat to Quentin Moses. Here's hoping a healthy, successful senior season for Moses will prove his decision in hindsight was a mature and financially rewarding one. Go Dawgs!

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan