1. Who's your pick as the next NC contender to take a fall?
Michigan. Not to anger the quarter of a million UM Bloggers, but I don't think this team makes a national title run. The good news is a 10-2 Big 10 team still makes the BCS. A Lloyd Carr special at Penn State seams entirely possible.
2. Who are the surprise contenders for the national title?
Louisville is a much more legit national title contender than I first imagined. Their schedule makes it much more possible that they would gain a shot at a BCS Title than an undefeated West Virginia. The Nov. 2nd game with WVU looms large, and I don't know if they have the defensive speed to stop WVU. BUT, win and it's on.
3. Where is your team's sandtrap away game where nothing good ever happens.
Hello, I'm a Georgia fan. Everyone knows this one.
4. Based on what you've seen so far, give the order of finish in your conference
1. UF- UGA turns into bed wetters at the FLA state line
2. UGA - AU and UF look really tough.
3. UT - Losses to UGA, UF, LSU and maybe 1 more
4. SC - Losses to all the East big boys + Auburn
5. UK - A bad, bad team with an outside shot at bowl eligibility
6. Vandy - 0-8 or 1-7
1. AU - 1 loss or less. SEC Champs.
2. LSU - Win the UF game, and it's BCS bowling
3. UA - 8-9 wins is a piece of cake given this schedule
4. ARK - Liberty Bowl or Independence Bowl
5. OM - The Orgeron should be sweating his showdown with Vandy
6. MSU - 9.5 point underdogs to UAB on the road.
5. In keeping with the spirit of Maize n Brew, name your beverage of choice on game days and why.
Makers Mark and Ginger. Why? Because it's exceptionally tasty and not as sweet as Makers and Coke.