Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 21, 2006

Video of Ralphie IV Running

It looks to me that she runs the 40 in around 5.5 or so. Although, some area high school coaches hand timed her at 4.28.


The most interesting thing in that first video is watching the dude fall down and avoid getting trampled while 4 other guys run up to catch her.

From another angle. Ralphie comes out at the 20 or so second mark.


NOTE: If you want to see the buffalo run, you need to be in your seats early. The animal will only appear in the stadium twice. Pre-game and after half-time. Our sidelines are too narrow for her to sit inside the stadium all game.

pwd

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

p-dub, fyi: ralphie's a girl.

Unknown said...

Damn. I knew that. I just keep forgetting. It's hard to think of anything that large and powerful as a female.

Now, if Ralphie's name was Rosanne Barr, it would be a more natural association.

Anonymous said...

I agrew up a Dog fan as both my parents attended UGA. However, I went CU and am really excited to see Ralphie run. It is pretty awesome. I would have to say that being ni the stadium earlier to see her will be worth it. Not sure who I am cheering for yet. I am very torn.

Anonymous said...

Also, there is a great photo of Ralphie bearing down on Tom Osborne before the CU-Nebraska game in the '90's. I can't seem to locate it online though. I will give Osborne credit. He stood his ground.

Anonymous said...

Last night on the Denver local news, Champ Bailey and George Foster were interviewed in the Bronco's locker room about Ralphie and the Georgia game. Their responses were classic. I wish I had taped it for YouTube. Champ was asked if he thought Ralphie would tear up the field and he replied "Nah, let him run. The Colorado fans have to got to have something to cheer for. Trust me, its gonna be a blow out." Big George's repsonse was even better. He said that Ralphie had better be careful cause they got a lot of guns down south. He might not be making the return trip home.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan