Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 16, 2006

Yes. I've seen the newspaper article with the GT and UGA kid

Thanks to everyone who sent me the photo from the local newspaper that had the picture of the cutie future UGA student, and the future Techie boy. I've seen it, but I'm not posting it.

If the boy was going to be a scholarship player at any GT sport, that would be right in my wheelhouse. Big time. But it's just a run of the mill goofy kid. It's one thing for me to make sweeping generalizations about all tech students (also in my wheelhouse). It's another to single out that one kid.

Anyway. Thanks to all the folks who sent me a heads up on it. I still laughed.

PWD

7 comments:

Nathan said...

Honestly, I laughed too ... sometimes the funniest stuff is what is closest to the truth.

Anonymous said...

I laughed so hard I ALMOST crapped my pants!

Anonymous said...

That picture, my friends, is the best visual proof I've ever seen of what separates us from them. I'm still laughing.

Anonymous said...

where is this pic please post a link or tell me where to find it i'm out of state so i can't get it in the paper thanks

Scott said...

How about a pointer to the picture for those of us who do not live in the Atlanta area?

Russell said...

I just checked the article and they removed the school names from the captions.

Anonymous said...

Google caches older pages of websites. If you type in the site's web address (http://www.suwaneebusinessalliance.org/news.asp) in google, then on the listing click the "Cached pages" link, it'll show you the old one, or you can just go to this link.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan