Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

April 11, 2007

Feedback Needed: SEC and College Football Podcasts?

I'm doing more traveling for work lately, and I'm looking for something to listen to while stuck on airplanes and in airports. Does anyone have any recommendations for high quality college football podcasts. Particularly UGA or SEC focused?

I've subscribed to these so far, but I haven't listened to any of them yet:
    -- Georgia Podcast Network - The Cover Two
    -- The DawgCast
    -- UGA Sports Live - UGAsports.com
Also, any other quality comedy podcast (audio or video) recommendations? I'm already signed with The Onion News, Comedy Central's Standup, and President Bush's Fake Weekly Address.

Thanks for the help.

PWD

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I subscribe to Never Not Funny with Jimmy Pardo and am usually entertained. Same thing with Bill Walton's World.

Tommy said...

If you're not listening to it live, Orson's EDSBS NowLive podcast with Peter Bean of BurnOrangeNation is high quality.

Anonymous said...

Ricky Gervais (creator of The Office) was doing one on the Guardian UK site for a while that was occasionally hysterical. Not sure if he still does it, but it's worth a look.

Unknown said...

I listened to the first 2 EDSBS shows. Hysterical, but certainly not for the squimish.

Scott said...

All you need is the Dawgcast. Anything else is just not good Dawg talk!

Anonymous said...

The Dawgcast & Never Not Funny are two of my favorites. Adam Carolla has one for his morning radio show that is really funny.

Anonymous said...

I'd check out Rivals Radio. It's obviously not Georgia-specific, but it is college football and basketball, and not just recruiting. I really like the guys on it.

Anonymous said...

I can't recommend the Dawgcast. The 2 guys are bozos who will rip players unmercilously. I've listened to it a few times, but I can honestly say you have'nt missed a thing.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan