Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 31, 2007

Love Letters to Southern Football


Greatest football moment of my life

"I'm from Ohio, but if I'd known what it was like down south,
I would have crawled down here on my hands and knees."
- Georgia Heisman Winner Frank Sinkwich

The one thing Southern's love almost as much as the South is waxing poetic about the South, and no where is this more true than when we talk about our love of college football. This time of year there are always a few "love letters" to college football written by fans, journalists and columnist. Here we highlight four of the better recent ones:Before you resume tackling your secretary, check out this new 2006 UGA highlight video from UgaMummra. Ready. Set. Tailgate.

PWD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I try not to tackle my secretary. I think you have me confused with Mike Dubose. Happens all the time.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan