Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 13, 2007

Site Upgrade Thank Yous

I just wanted to thank everyone who helped my HTML illiterate butt redesign the site. If you're wondering why I upgraded the site and what bugs are left to fix, click here.
  • First off -- I used Aideen's Psycho Template Builder. It doesn't support the new Blogger functionality, but he's working on it. And for my needs it was extremely helpful. It's pretty slick stuff if you're thinking of customizing your blog and willing to give up some of the easy to use new blogger widgets. I have no idea if it's true or not, but I'd wager he's the best builder of free English oriented HTML templates in all of Iran. (The things you find on the cybertubes)

  • Second, thanks to Dave Akins who helped me fix my busted code and pull most of the big bugs out.

  • Third, all you who gave feedback on the redesign. Particularly Dawgnoxious and Iron Chef Turducken.

  • And lastly, Thur at the Blogger Workshop. I didn't use any of his templates, but they helped me figure out what I really wanted.
Thanks again. I've got another "site upgrade" of sorts planned very shortly. That will help on the content end. More on that later.

Paul Westerdawg
Georgia Sports Blog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can you make it so that the full posting appears in an RSS reader?

Unknown said...

I can but I probably won't b/c Ads won't be delivered the way I want.

Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion. I've read several articles stating folks tend to click through to the full article at the same rate when only the partial is sent through the RSS reader.

Here's a recent one:
Techdirt

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan