Another week of games makes it much easier to vote my ballot. No one really wants to grab the third spot, but the pecking order is getting clearer.
- LSU - Didn't dominate the Cocks, but still muddled through a win against a ranked team in adverse weather. Can cruise to the big showdown against the Gators.
- Florida - An average to below average performance on the road against Ole Miss wasn't that unexpected after the big win over UT. Tebow!!!
- Kentucky - The 'Cats now have two legit wins, one at home and one on the road. The Louisville win is tarnished, but a road win in the SEC is always tough.
- South Carolina - No shame in losing in Baton Rouge, but they still need wins to stay in the top 5.
- Georgia - Big win in Tuscaloosa almost got away. The Dawgs better not overlook Ole Miss before another road test in Knoxville.
- Alabama - Played a bad first half and looked spotty in the second, but fought back only to lose it in overtime. So goes John Parker Wilson, so goes the Tide.
- Tennessee - Ate a cupcake, but defensive issues linger. Get a week off to prepare for Georgia.
- Arkansas - All the little things go wrong for the Hawgs. But, every game left on their schedule is winnable, except LSU.
- Mississippi State - Sly's offense showed signs of life against a cupcake, but will need a big weekend in Columbia.
- Auburn - Let New Mexico State hang around for a half before Fannin took over.
- Vanderbilt - Off last weekend.
- Ole Miss - Another moral victory for Coach O. You get the feeling Ole Miss is due for a big win, but they just can't seem to get it.