Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 23, 2008

Cinderella is a Bracket Busting Skank

Cinderella is a very dirty girl. She has taken her naughty ways into my life and soiled my bracket. She didn't so much as place a note on the night stand before leaving me a broken man.

It's one thing to let Davidson, Villanova and Western Kentucky advance to the Round of 32, but it's an entirely different deal to have them knock one of my Final Four teams to the curb so very, very early. Damn you Dell Curry's son.

I have only been correct on 32 of 48 picks in the Yahoo Pick 'Em. That puts my prognostication skills -- which are far inferior to my procrastination talents -- at the lowly 59th percentile on YahooSports. There are Cricket fans in India with better brackets.

Sigh.

At least UCLA is still alive. Thank you Ben Howland. Thank you for sending Cinderella back to her step-sisters to mop and sew their dresses. Without your belief in the Big Guy advancing, I would be hopeless.

Ben Howland...you are a great American. And Cinderella...we had good times. But please, keep your clinic visiting body away from the Bruins. Please.

See Also:
-- Afternoon Madness - DeadSpin

PWD


(image: CostumeShop.com. Also, this site does not condone the belief that the hotty in the pic above is anything other than a woman of extreme virtue.)

4 comments:

blackertai said...

My Final Four was UNC, Georgetown, Texas and UCLA. I'm only down one, but that still is ruining me in my "office spreadsheet."

We aren't allowed to call it a bracket. Spreadsheetology is a bitch.

Anonymous said...

Um, you can send her to my house!

S.A.W.B. said...

Of course, some of us had the drunk-sense to place Davidson in the Elite 8...and yes, all my final four is still alive...

mdr1013 said...

I'm in the same boat as you, 32 of 48 correct, and Georgetown was in my final four. Also, my boss is a Georgetown grad, so work is really fun today. ;-)

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan