Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 24, 2008

Spring Football

I know that I've discussed spring practice a lot less than anyone (especially me) could have anticipated. Between ramping up behind the scenes for the anticipated basketball coaching search (a lot of effort that thankfully no one will see anytime soon) and the jaw dropping SEC Tournament run, I've been distracted by the bright shiny object of something other than football.

We'll switch back in anticipation of G-Day and beyond shortly.

PWD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anybody have any details of Rutgers coach Greg Schiano visiting the dawgs practices and talking with Coach Richt?

Anonymous said...

What the hell? First it was Penn State, now Rutgers? Why do they need to see our practices?

Anonymous said...

Paul any reason why Georgia Tech Basketball gets ads on the google line? Do you get to filter that?

Unknown said...

Anon - Re: Tech

I can't filter by keyword. I can only filter by vendor/web site. One of the Tech ads comes from YahooShopping, and I don't want to filter their stuff.

During the off season, I let lots of different ads come through.

Andrew said...

Has anyone else seen this?

http://awfulannouncing.blogspot.com/2008/03/espn-to-send-gameday-to-spring-football.html

I'm so tired of ESPN worshipping Florida. Shouldn't you have to win to get media attention like this?

JasonC said...

Thank goodness, I am crumpled up in a fetal position over here in Hong Kong going through withdrawals. Football! Football! Football!

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan