Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 29, 2008

Bye Weeks and Bloggers


I won't be posting as much because I'll be covering the Ninja Parade
(Seen Above)

The players aren't the only guys in need of a bye week. I'm thrilled that there's no game this weekend. As part of my personal bye week celebration, I'm going to scale back the posts quite a bit. There will be some stuff, but nothing like the 4-5 articles per week day that we were rocking during August and September. Some of that is me being tired, and some of it is due to work related obligations.

Fairly normal posting will resume next week.

Speaking of next week, I'm going to be renaming the blog for a week as payment for a favor done for me by one of the readers. More on that later. You'll see the name change in the header graphic next week. Don't be alarmed. It won't be permanent.

PWD

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After Saturday's game I think we ALL need a breather.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan