1. Georgia - Escaped Columbia with a win after their offense sputtered. The Dawgs don't have a pass rush yet, but that run defense has been impenetrable so far. Do the conference proud in the desert.
2. Florida - Prepping for the Vols this weekend.
3. LSU -Crushed one of the worst teams in the country. Yawn. Can the offense put up points against a real defense? We'll see Saturday.
4. Auburn -Three points was enough against State, but LSU can actually run an effective offensive play. Is there a quarterback anywhere on that team?
5. Alabama -Again, we won't know the trust about Bama until they visit Athens. Should slaughter the Hawgs this weekend.
6. Ole Miss -Must beat Vandy in Oxford to keep the congregation hopeful.
7. Vanderbilt - Pulled away from Rice in the second half. Win this weekend and could we see the Commodores in the Top 25?
8. Tennessee -I can't remember a less impressive blowout win. Time to either step up and redeem yourself or start debating Fulmer's future again.
9. Kentucky - Munching cupcakes and stuck here until October.
10. South Carolina-The defense looked good and the offense moved the ball, but gave up their normal choke job turnovers to let the Dawgs escape.
11. Mississippi State -Just punt it on first down and let the defense try to score. That offense is painful to watch.
12. Arkansas - Be glad the game was postponed, Hawgs.