Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 16, 2008

Westerdawg Interviewed by Scout.com's ASU Site

The editor of DevilsDigest.com interviewed me on Sunday for an article on the UGA vs. ASU game. The article ran earlier today. I wish he had cleaned up some of my run on sentences and helped a brother out. lol.

The only thing I should've clarified better was the confidence I have in Asher Allen. I spoke negatively of my confidence level in the CBs, but it's really the other 2-3 guys that make me nervous. Not Asher.

If you have a Scout.com subscription, you can read it and make fun of me. If you don't...then you should just assume that it's the most brilliant piece of college football thought leadership in history.

Also on DevilsDigest.com, their readers put together a UGA Look a Like thread that's pretty funny. HT - Chip Towers.

PWD

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a way that you can copy the interview to a Word document and email it, or do I really have to take your word for it?

Unknown said...

I can't copy and paste content. It's not cool.

Ginger said...

that is hilarious. the look a like thing.

i like the crispin glover = kris durham one and the 7up guy = MoMass.

funny stuff.

Anonymous said...

Anyone who hasn't checked out the "look-a-like" thread on DevilDigest.com, needs to.

Man, that is hilarious...

Thanks PWD, great stuff.

Squarebush said...

I think the best one is the Rodney Garner=Cynthia McKinney on page 3.

Anonymous said...

I tend to be a pretty uptight guy; not laughing out loud very much. My secretary came in while I was reading that stuff and asked if I was drunk.

Man that was funny. Thank you so much for that.

Anonymous said...

Poor Drew Butler - 2 dots & a dash on a white board! That may be the funniest look a like I have seen...

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan