With the Florida Gators sitting at 5th and 7th in the AP and Coaches polls and Texas Tech (6th and 5th) playing Texas this coming weekend, Georgia could jump all the way to 5th with a win at the Cocktail Party. The Trojans are within reach.
Teams of note on our schedule:
Other Items of Note:
- Georgia Tech fell out of the Top 25 following their humiliating loss to Virginia. Hmmm...Georgia wins. Tennessee loses. Tech loses. Near perfect weekend if you ask me.
- Our long national nightmare is over. Ohio State has been spared from the humiliation of losing their third consecutive national title to an SEC team. Well...there's always the Citrus Bowl.
- This coming weekend, Georgia Tech hosts Florida State and Virginia hosts Miami in two games that will go a very long way towards deciding who goes to the ACC Title game as well as shaking out the ACC Bowl picture. I like both Florida schools in that one.
- Six non-BCS teams and Minnesota are all positioned above the ACC's 2nd highest rated team.
- Dear Arizona State, Please stop sucking. Sincerely, Georgia Fans.