Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 2, 2009

Georgia knows how to "bite back on the road"



From the TulsaWorld article about inviting UGA to this particular grand opening:
Boone Pickens Stadium figures to roar like never before, as the Bulldogs’ arrival not only makes for a marquee matchup, but also a potential OSU springboard to a special season. Advantage Cowboys?

"We’re not going out there and just playing anybody,” said OSU coach Mike Gundy.

Indeed, not.
The article goes on to say that Georgia’s road record includes a 10-2 mark against ranked teams – 3-1 versus the top 10. I knew the road record was good, but I didn't realize it was THAT good. Other headlines include:

PWD

6 comments:

Uga VII in '08 said...

Question - Are you going to turn off the comments if Georgia loses this game on the road?

Bernie said...

Figuratively speaking...I'm beginning to see the piss seaping through "the MAN's" britches.

Unknown said...

I cut off comments after any football loss. Drunk fans in the heat of the moment can make an ass of themselves on message boards where it scrolls off faster.

I have to actually clean that crap up. Or it's much more permanent.

Anonymous said...

The grin on Robinson's face after the last question about "Cowboys Forever" says "yes, I've heard it, and yes, I think it's as gay as you do but I can't say that and you know it."

Pretty funny.

Paul said...

I'll be at EDSBS if you feel you need to gloat.

Methinks, however, you won't be there.

Anonymous said...

Is ZR kickin' the Bama bangs?

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan