- The UGA Game Notes are here in convenient .pdf format. Page two is a handy, one-page depth chart for both teams. Print it out and there's your free, single page program. The rest of the file is made up of handy facts for the season and the Okie State game specifically.
- Here are OSU's game notes.
- The Poke athletic department has also put together this Gameday Guide that has some useful info on Stillwater and Oklahoma in general.
- If you haven't read Chris Brown's technical breakdown of Oklahoma State's speed option, you should read it before the game. It is his usual fantastic stuff.
- The pregame handshakes went well last night. If you saw them on TV, it was just each player shaking hands with an opposing player, not a little league style high five line. The postgame handshakes didn't go so smoothly.
- UGA alum John Isner advanced to the third round of the U.S. Open and will face Andy Roddick Saturday. Last time we played Oklahoma State, Isner faced Federer in the third round during part of the game. That didn't go well for Isner, but did go well for the Dawgs. Coincidence?
PWD Update 2: ESPN and UGASports.com are both reporting that Joe Cox has the flu, but he's expected to play. One way or the other, looks like The Grayhound is playing.