Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 6, 2009

Your picks are due

Set your picks for the College Football Pick 'em. I'm doing epic suck this year. As usual. I'd like to blame my problems on the Dawgs, but my problems are way bigger than that. Mainly, I've forgotten to set my picks at least twice this year. When you do that, the system auto selects for you. And you're toast.

Quinton McDawg is having a killer year. He's #10 in the 457 people.

Overall Standings Through Week 9
Rank Selection W-L Pts
1 scott's selections 90-31 718
2 hoeilaartdawg's picks 90-31 709
3 walkermydawg's picks 89-32 705
3 TomReagan's picks 89-32 705
5 ugafan's picks 92-29 701
6 crashbc 83-38 696
7 ohiogadawg's picks 87-34 694
8 Good Buzz 87-34 693
8 Repn GA from Tx 83-38 693
10 Quinton's picks 89-32 691

I'm thinking of adding a 15th game next week. What game would you like to see added:
    Arizona vs. Cal
    TAMU vs. Oklahoma
    Michigan vs. Wisconsin
PWD

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

michigan wisconsin

Hunkering Hank said...

Doesn't matter, you and Dawgnoxious will get it wrong.

Dubbayoo said...

Oh sure! You only post the top ten because yours truly happens to be in 11th place. I see I need to put in a call to Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. LOL. I've been steadily moving up the last couple weeks. Still hoping for that top 5.

Smitty said...

Personally, Oklahoma has killed me this year. Wiffed on their picks big time.

MeanOleDawg said...

19th place! 85-36 683 points. Hoping for a top ten finish. Keep up the good work on the blog!

Hobnail_Boot said...

Zona/Cal

Anonymous said...

Arizona - Cal please. Having fun with the pool this year. Thanks again!

Carlton said...

How much does a Top 10 finish pay out?

Andy said...

Why do you have the Tennessee Tech game in there this week?

Dawg Dude said...

Can I put Boise State on upset alert?

Anonymous said...

what does the winner get here

The Watch Dawg said...

I was top 15 till like 2 weeks ago. I've been in "epic fail" mode ever since... down in the 140's now. It's sad.

Hey Dubbayoo said...

Dubbayoo-
I was going to call you out for lying saying that you were in 11th place, b/c I'm in 11th place, but it turns out we're both in 11th place...want a friendly wager?

Dubbayoo said...

I was 78th after Week 5 and just shooting for top 50. What kinda wager you got in mind?

Hey Dubbayoo said...

20 bones?

The Watch Dawg said...

Michigan-Wisconsin... to answer your question.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan