Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

March 10, 2011

Given that it's March Madness and all

If you happen to see John Wallace at an airport, sports bar or even church, I think it's entirely appropriate to punch him dead square in the nuts.

Just tell him you're a Georgia fan. Fair is fair after all.



matt b. said...

I was 12 when he broke my heart. I second this.

BTW, the sleeping giant that is GSB needs to be awakened!

goalinestalker said...

Hate him for life!

stick jackson said...

But strike hard; he's pretty big dude.

Like Omar says, when you come at the king, you best not miss.

MikeInValdosta said...


Bulldog in Exile said...

It still sickens me to this day.

Hunkering Hank said...

Dawgs kicked Aubie's ass. Nice to end that punk-ass school's season for them.

Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan