Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 8, 2011

Yeah, Right

If Stephen Garcia really contemplated transferring after his 5th suspension, I believe that would qualify him for the Mike Price Career Mismanagement Award.  I mean, where else is he going to have a head coach that is as tolerant as Spurrier and a position coach that understands how hard it is to be brotastic in Columbia?

Honestly, he was forced to miss a week of spring workouts.  That is like being sent home from work for not coming to work.  Transfer to where?  As far as I know, Houston Nutt is done taking fliers on QBs transfering in for their last year.

4 comments:

Reverend Whitewall said...

LOL @ "brotastic". That is the perfect adjective for him.

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up when I hear about how he's been suspended 5 times. LOL...suspended from what? How many games has he missed?

Anonymous said...

Five times? Not a chance. Garcia has NEVER been suspended as he has NEVER missed a game. What a joke.

Dubbayoo said...

I thought they meant he would give up football, not transfer. I can't see any pro team taking a chance on him. He'll go nuts with a few (more?) bucks in his pocket.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan