- Injuries...or not. Who cares? Someone is unavailable, someone is unavailable. I didn't get the bruhaha about Rambo in the Boise State game. I don't get the bruhaha about Tyson against Coastal. If I am Coach Richt, I call Bill Belichick for pointers on how to handle this, if for no other reason than to gig the mainstream media a bit more.
- SEC Expansion...or not. Hahaha, guys. You got me. So it isn't Mizzu or WVU. Oklahoma isn't going to the Pac-1X. Hey, wait a minu...nah. Not buying it.
- Mason to get playing time...or not. Ok, now it is getting serious. Hey, if Mason is a better option than Murray, then fine. Play the kid. If Murray is the better option, there is plenty of stuff for Murray to work on that only playing will help. Ask South Carolina how the 'you're my guy, wait this other guy might be more my guy' thing is going.
- Nutt will get fired after this week...or not. If Georgia administers a Vandy style beating on them (did I just type that?), it could happen. I still say it comes during their off week after they go to Fresno.
- Vandy is fo'real...or not. This week at South Carolina will tell us a lot about that. Of course, if Garcia throws five ints against them, not only will Spurrier pull Garcia's arm off and beat him with it, Vandy wins.
- LSU takes a big step forward this week...or not. Crazy haha vs. Just Crazy, in the coaching department. You figure out which one is Holgorsen and which one is Lesticles.
What did I miss?