Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

July 20, 2012

Best Quotes from SEC Media Days, Day 3

"A little less conversation, a little more action." 
-Derek Dooley, Tennessee coach on taking care of business


"I'm young. I'm a technology guy." 
- Dooley on being young and a technology guy


"A lot of these freshman, we haven't got a chance to get down there and put our hands on them" 
-Derek Dooley on being the King of Shower Discipline...or something


"It's not just on Coach Dooley, it's on us all."
-Herman Lathers, Tennessee Line Backer on his coach's seat


"I was even going to consider wearing a visor on the sidelines this year. I'm afraid I'd throw it." 
- Nick Saban, Alabama coach on his respect for Spurrier


"I've never seen him yawn."
- Michael Williams, Alabama tight end on Nick Saban


"Do I know? I do know. Yeah, we’ll share it some time but not today.”
-Mark Richt, Georgia coach on possible suspensions to come


"Some people have policies that bring things to light and some people don't."
- Richt on off-field issues


 "I can play running back, quarterback, center...well, not really center." 
-Tavarres King, Georgia wide receiver on his versatility


"We will circle that date and look forward to changing his perception."
-Hugh Freeze, Mississippi coach after Spurrier jab at Ole Miss

"All we have equal with Alabama and LSU is time." 
- Freeze comparing Ole Miss with the top two programs in the SEC West

1 comments:

BuLLdawg said...

Mark Richt, SEC Media days last night Day 3 : "Oh, I don't know, if Zach Mettenberger was still with Georgia, Zach would be competing to be the starter, if not being the starter."

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan