A few things to get you ready:
- Blutarsky thinks we look more like an NFL team than a college team.
- I expect Missouri will have to run the ball a lot to open the season, considering their QB hasn't thrown a real football in three months...and likely won't for another three weeks.
- For those defending Georgia's scholarship issues with 'it isn't as easy as you think,' I'd point to the ability of Jim Mora to figure it out as exhibit of A of 'maybe it is just that easy.'
- Yeah, this was too good to be true...or was it?
- Georgia's Blue Ribbon Preview is like cotton candy. Tasty and swirly, but you just end up not really feeling like you've gotten anything for your three dollars.
- Texas A&M players can't wait to get into the SEC. Bro, that drinking and fighting thing is only tolerated in Gainesville.
- Speaking of, Texas A&M doesn't like being taunted. Maybe they should have done some due diligence before joining the SEC.
(Not the actual video, but much better)
Have a good weekend. It is getting closer to getting real, y'all.