- Alabama - Saban is not happy with how easily I put his team in the top spot.
- LSU - One of the LSU RBs just gained five more yards on Washington.
- Georgia - If the Dawg's offensive line ever has a fecal consolidation, this team could be very dangerous.
- South Carolina - A strong win over an over-matched opponent. Won't be tested until Missouri comes to town.
- Tennessee - We'll know more about The Vawls after this weekend's hate fest, but the Bray to Hunter combo looks dangerous.
- Mississippi State - A win
atover Auburn is a win atover Auburn. Unless, of course, UL-Monroe does it, then it is like a win atover Arkansas.
- Florida - Nice road win still masks the issues this team has on both sides of the ball.
- Missouri - Probably could rank them above Florida and Mississippi State, but couldn't justify it due to both of the other teams winning
on the road.
- Texas A&M - So....maybe the late game collapses weren't Mike Sherman's fault.
- Ole Miss - Good thing they didn't play UL-Monroe.
- Arkansas - Too bad they didn't play UTEP.
- Vandy - Talk is just talk unless you can actually finish a game. Right now, Franklin is still winning the hearts and minds of Vandy fans, but unless he finds a win, their hearts and minds will wonder off to whatever it is rich folks normally do in Nashville on Saturdays.
- Auburn - Danny Sheridan has the name of a booster with $200K roaming the South right now looking for another Cam Newton.
- Kentucky - By transitive property, Kentucky is now an odds on favorite to make the DI-AA playoffs.
September 10, 2012
Posted by Tyler Dawgden at Monday, September 10, 2012