- Alabama - For his next trick, Nick Saban will make John Gruden take the Tennessee job.
- Georgia - One game mirage or the real Georgia team? We'll be asking that one all the way until January.
- Florida - Florida gets a taste of their own medicine in having the bad game against a good team.
- LSU - Don't worry, win over Alabama and I'll move you up.
- South Carolina - [nothing but prayers and hopes for Marcus Lattimore's recovery]
- Mississippi State - Welcome to the rest of your schedule, Mississippi State fans.
- Texas A&M - How different would we feel about A&M if they'd found a way to score four more points against Florida?
- Ole Miss - The Rebel Bears get their fifth win. Can they get bowl eligible before the Egg Bowl?
- Vandy - Now that we've gotten the cupcake out of the way, Vandy has some ground to make up if they want to go to Birmingham in December.
- Arkansas - From flaming pile of poo to uninterestingly bad. That is a compliment.
- Missouri - A conference win is a conference win. Ask Ole Miss.
- Tennesse - If I thought I could get away with ranking three teams 14th, I would have.
October 30, 2012
14T. Auburn and Kentucky - Yeah, I did it. I spent WAY too much time trying to figure out which one should be last. I decided both.