Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

April 16, 2013

Thoughts and prayers for Boston

Like many of you, I was glued to the news about yesterday's bombing at the Boston Marathon. I know several people who were running in the race, most of whom clock between 4 and 5 hours. That puts them and their loved ones close to the finish around the time of the bombings. Thankfully, they are all fine.

Now, I give folks from the North a fair amount of grief, and rightfully so. However, I have to ask this question of the cowards that did this:

Why are you screwing with the city that decided that the world's largest and first Superpower was no longer welcome and took proactive steps to throw them out?

I'm not saying there is a place in the world that this would be ok, but I'd think long and hard before I'd assume the people in Boston were soft targets. They freakin' took on Great Britain. Yeah, the rest of us had their back, but they did it with clubs and snowballs before they decided to get more creative and started throwing tea into the Harbor.

So, yeah. Kinda like messing with any character played by Harrison Ford. Yer gonna get a whole bunch of ass kicking.

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan