Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 26, 2013

One week to Jacksonville: Getting your hate right

Just getting my hate on. Smoking some ribs, shoulder, and lamb. And getting my hate on.

Being from South Georgia, I can't overstate how much I hate Florida. I also despise former [redacted because they don't deserve the moniker] fans who jumped on the Gator band wagon during the 90's and are looking to get back into Dawgnation. I don't even pity you, because you made your choices. Now you get to wear your jorts live with those choices.

Get your heads right, Dawgnation, we have one week until it is good versus evil. Right vs. wrong. Our way vs. all that is unholy. Decently dressed vs. whatever the hell it is they try to pass off as clothing. Bourbon vs. 4Loko. REM vs. Sister Hazel. Herschel vs. Douche 3:16. Red and black vs. orange and blue. Coke vs. Pepsi. BBQ vs. barbecuing. 

Really, it is a battle for the very soul of America. 
TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan