Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

December 31, 2013

3 Questions: Gator Bowl


  1. Offensive line play, right? Will the dominating, punishing line play we saw re-emerge for a whole game? If it does, I feel pretty good about winning the game. 
  2. Can Nebraska exploit UGA's poor 3rd down conversion defense? Nebraska is 67th in the nation in 3rd down conversion. Georgia is 68th in opponent 3rd down conversion. Clearly, something's got to give.
  3. How much will the crowd, or lack thereof, matter? It'll be a strongly pro-UGA crowd. It looks like Nebraska is taking the right mental approach. Although I do find it humourous that they are still on the 'we felt we were better than them' line from after the game last year.
Hey, it is hard to say what will happen. Wouldn't be surprised at all to be facing a 21-3 half time deficit only to win 38-30.
TD

2 comments:

Shimanto Khan said...

Hey thank you so much for your lovely comment. I didn't win but I'm still trying to improve my blog every day! And of course I will pop over to your blog, I love to see new bloggers and what they are doing to the blogosphere!

Beauty Supply

Meditation

Shimanto Khan said...

Thanks to your info.I will comeback to your site Again.

Beauty Supply

Meditation

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan