Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 19, 2014

Friday Morning Misery: Troy

It is hard to get worked up over a team that lost to Abilene Christian last week, but I've got issues with some of you people. I spent some time reviewing the South Carolina game last night instead of watching football strugglefail from Kansas. I'm officially worried about a couple of things:

  • It is an unofficial count, but I didn't see Mason go to his third receiver but once in 22 attempts. He completed 16 passes, so that isn't something to freak out about, but if we get into a situation where we are in a must pass situation, it is something to keep your eye on.
  • Another thing is that I might have been a bit too harsh on the Oline play. It wasn't where it was with Clemson, but it was better than I was thinking. It still wasn't where I was hoping it would be considering we are 'a running' team.
  • This is the kind of game that folks will point at and whisper 'Georgia ain't that good' if we only win by 21.
  • Todd Gurley's ankle.
  • Spurrier smug assing us late Saturday night.
Anyway, have fun.
TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan