- Arkansas finally finishes a game strong.
- The kid playing back up middle linebacker for Arkansas getting his first start turns out to be way better than the all-conference kid that is out with an injury.
- Georgia's players, tired of reading about how incompetent the AD is on DawgVent, didn't really think they could win without Gurley.
- Lo and behold, they can't win without Gurley.
- Hutson Mason completing more passes to Arkansas players in the 3rd quarter than to Georgia players.
- Directional kicks to the 20.
- Marshall Morgan getting the yips.
- Our defense suddenly looks like Texas A&M's defense...and our offense looks like Florida's offense.
- Fumbled punt returns.
- Nick Chubb's ankle.
Yeah, I've got some stuff.