- Penn Wagers reffing.
- Hutson Mason finding a lot of Vandy players open.
- Jeremy Pruitt looked like a genius at Alabama and Florida State because he was given the keys to the top two defenses in the land, instead of, ya know, being a good coach.
- And he ends up pointing and yelling at Derek Mason because Vandy cut blocks four guys to the trainer's table.
- Todd Gurley's ankle.
- We end up playing Marshall Morgan at SS.
- That kick return guy breaks his own record (set in their South Carolina game) and returns three kickoffs for touchdowns.
- [fill in the blank], Vandy's QB this week, suddenly looks like Jay Cutler. The good Jay Cutler.
- Same goes for whatever walkon James Franklin left there to play running back.
- Mark Richt having to fire up the crowd late in the fourth quarter because we need one more first down to run out the clock.
As I mentioned, with our team the way it is, we'll be in a lot of games where we have to grind it out to win games that end up being closer than they have any right to be. I worry this'll be one of those games.