Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

September 20, 2015

Clean up, y'all

Look, I'm not trying to be all 'get off my lawn,' but come on. I took this picture last night...

We can blame UGA for stuff, we can place blame on the Athletic Association for not providing the right kind of trash receptacles, we can suggest work for someone to come clean up after us on Sunday morning. The fact of the matter is that it starts with those of us tailgating.

Clean up after yourselves. It really is that simple. Otherwise when we get kicked to a remote tailgate field out near the new vet school, I'm going to personally blame those of you that can't be bothered with getting your trash into a simple bag.

And I'll be right for doing so.
TW

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan