Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

October 12, 2015

SEC Power Poll, Week 6

  1. Alabama - What a great second half. Let's see how that works when they are down by 21 to Texas A&M.
  2. LSU - Fournette for Heisman. There, I said it.
  3. Texas A&M - Aggies will get to find out what they are made of this weekend. 
  4. Florida - I would have ranked the Gators higher, but my rankings stopped taking PEDs way earlier in the summer.
  5. Mississippi - [fill in the blank] was no match for the landsharks.
  6. Mississippi State - Several times later this season, MSU will look back on this past weekend and get wistful.
  7. Tennessee - Now I have to hope Josh Dobbs finishes second to Fournette in SEC POY balloting.
  8. Kentucky - The Wildcats are second in the East. It's true. I looked it up.
  9. Georgia - The defense is not nearly good enough to make up for special teams play that is borderline comic.
  10. Missouri - Yeah, so maybe Drew Lock wasn't the answer.
  11. Arkansas - I'd say something about Arkansas tough season, but I'm afraid Bret Beliema might call my boss and make up something to get me fired.
  12. Vandy - Still not going to rate them higher until they beat someone.
  13. Auburn - Hey, the Tigers didn't look terrible this past weekend.
  14. South Carolina - The season of horrors becomes pure pain with Spurrier's retirement.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan