- Alabama - At some point Alabama's offense will need to score more points than their defense.
- LSU - As long as LSU has Fournette and the Mad Hatter, they'll be in games.
- Florida - I've got nothing good to say. I hope global warming happens this week so the entire place is gone.
- Texas A&M - I'm willing to give the Aggies the benefit of the doubt for Saturday night, but they don't win many games on their schedule with Allen playing the way he did.
- Mississippi State - Miss State is putting together a nice little season so far. Now for the inevitable run for the Liberty Bowl.
- Mississippi - Much like the Ole Miss freshman fraternity boys of old losing stuff at Earnestine & Hazel's, the Rebel Bears lost their dignity in Memphis Saturday.
- Tennessee - Butch Jones managed to not lose a game this weekend.
- Georgia - Hey, a week went by without a player Georgia faced getting an offensive player of the week honor. That's progress.
- Arkansas - At some point, the media will get tired of hoping the Razorbacks will 'get over the hump' and just see them for the 3-5 SEC team they are.
- Auburn - That little trick of holding on for dear life ain't going to cut it for at least 4 of the last six games.
- Kentucky - Kentucky was *this* close to making a run at a top of the bowl line up appearance.
- Missouri - [INSERT POOP SYNONYMS TO DESCRIBE TIGER'S OFFENSE]
- South Carolina - Is a gutsy win over Vandy enough to get Shawn Elliott a real shot at the head coaching job? That would be a reverse Crooming, right?
- Vandy - Even Missouri and South Carolina imploding can't get the 'Dores out of the cellar.
October 19, 2015
Posted by Tyler Dawgden at Monday, October 19, 2015