Times and networks in bold are confirmed.
|9/24/16||at Ole Miss||7:00pm||ESPN||Tickets|
|10/8/16||at South Carolina||Noon||ESPN2||Tickets|
- CBS still has their doubleheader weekends. Those weekends are scheduled November 5th for the 3:30/8pm weekend and November 12th for the noon/3:30.
- That means you can write down Alabama at LSU on Nov 5th for 8pm in unicorn blood.
- The closest thing I can have to a lock is the noon kickoff for Auburn. I could see us playing on ESPN at Noon, but that is a tough weekend unless both Georgia and Auburn are good enough to jump LSU vs. Arkansas for the CBS 3:30 game.
- Kentucky could be anytime. I am honestly 50/50 it being the 4:30 SECN game.
- So there are my predictions. Kickoff times during the season are announced 12 days ahead of time (usually Monday around noon Eastern), unless the TV partners go to a six day window, which they can do twice. The weekend of Oct 10th is likely to be at least one of those 6 day window weekends.T