Ok, a couple of things:
- Can we, for at least one week, stop with the hand wringing over 'how many games does Kirby have to win' to have a successful season?
- If you believe that Mark Richt didn't win enough, then no matter how many games Kirby wins, unless he wins them all for ever, it won't be enough.
- If you believe Mark Richt should have been fired because 'he can't win the big one,' then unless we only lose on last second touchdowns to the national champion, you won't be happy.
- If you believe Mark Richt shouldn't have been fired because he won plenty of games and we did things the right way, you aren't going to be happy because Kirby Smart isn't Mark Richt.
- My point is, as natural as it is to compare 2016 UGA to Mark Richt's tenure, it isn't Mark Richt's tenure. Kirby Smart will rise and fall on whatever metrics the AD and those that have his ear set.
- It doesn't matter how terrible the SEC East is, if we aren't outpacing the other teams at stuff, we are part of the problem, not the solution.
- Either Jacob Eason starts or he doesn't. Again with the hand wringing. Either he gives Georgia the best shot to win, as decided by the professional coaches who are at practice every day, or he doesn't. If he does, he starts.
- Same goes for Nick Chubb, [FILL IN THE BLANK] at receiver, place kicker, and offensive line.
- Give up on whatever SEC vs. the world narrative there is. The only SEC team I want to win Saturday is Georgia.
Ok, let's celebrate, y'all. Our long walk through the off season wilderness is nearly done.