Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 2, 2007

Georgia T-Shirts: Auburn Game


Georgia vs. Auburn T-shirts

The shirts for next week's game are in. Click on the image above to buy. They also have UGA vs. Georgia Tech shirts for sale. A little something for everyone I guess.

Also, if you don't have tickets for the Auburn game, there are still premium seats available via Stubhub. The market for UGA vs. GT Tickets has dropped in the wake of the GT vs. VT debacle on The Flats. They have tickets available as of tonight for as little as $75/each.

Go Dawgs.

PWD

1 comments:

Unknown said...

If anyone read the comment that was here before, please understand that I work pretty hard to delete that stuff quickly. I got a phone call tonight about it, and I deleted it as quickly as I could.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan