Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

June 4, 2008

Georgia Bulldog Father's Day Gifts




Nike Georgia Bulldogs
Red Stiff Arm 2008
Coaches Sideline Polo

Nike Georgia Bulldogs
White Stiff Arm 2008
Coaches Sideline Polo

Nike Georgia Bulldogs
Black Stiff Arm 2008
Coaches Sideline Polo


Just in time for Father's Day, the new Coach Sideline Golf Shirts have arrived. I think these beat the heck out of last season's design. I bought all three colors.

I'm planning to go with the white polo for the first few games in the hot sun, and then switch to the black polo for any blackout / late season games. Note: All of these are NIKE Dri-FIT style shirts so they are extremely comfortable. In fact, I wore the red one to the Regional Title game Monday night. The fabric seems to be lighter weight and more breathable than in years past; although, the sizes did run a little bigger than I anticipated. Not bad, but a little looser in the shoulders than last year.

If you order now, you can still get them for Father's Day!

Thanks for supporting the Georgia Sports Blog with your visits to our store.

Paul Westerdawg
Georgia Sports Blog

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So would you reccommend ordering one down from your usual Polo size?

Anonymous said...

PWD - Is there ANYWHERE to find a classic nike dri-fit gameday shirt???!?!?!?!?!?! (Red)

Mine is destroyed and i cant find one anywhere. Looking for one with no stripes, black on the shoulders, under the arms, down the sides, etc. and elastic on the sleeves.

Unknown said...

Anon 1 - I'm a 38 jacket, 33 waist and 32 inch sleeve. When I buy a Polo from Ralph Lauren, I get a medium, and it's a bit snug through the belly. This wasn't "big", it was just a little roomy through the shoulders. So, it's probably just a little bigger than normally.

Anon 2 - I think they do a different DRI-FIT every year. So once they sell 'em, that's it.

Anonymous said...

I know this is probably meaningless to you, but I'm pretty sure you were a row behind me in Sec 4 Monday night. I was the guy in the white t-shirt and gray athletic shorts standing up most of the game down a row and a few seats to your left joining you in making fun of the GT fan that yelled "That's Two!" after their double play in the 8th. Haha, that's classic Tech. Good times.

Anonymous said...

Last week was crying and today brings fashion advice...so what color purse do you carry your Man Card in?

Unknown said...

A red one. It's right next to all the money I make from you visiting my site.

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan