Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 27, 2012

A Dog Named Munson

You might have noticed the book to the right that popped up the other day. If you are a Dawgfan and a parent of small kids, as I am, you often find yourself facing serious philosophical questions: Do I allow my kids minds being sullied by the thought that a train might actually solve the world's social problems? Can a whiny French Canadian kid be a good role model? Why doesn't any of Olivia's family wear pants? Hey, I love Dr. Seuss as much as anyone, but honestly dude, just try green eggs. You'll like them, I swear.

Thankfully, there is a new book that is both kid and Dawg appropriate: A Dog Named Munson. Usual UGA themed children's books focus on Uga or Hairy Dog, which I approve of. This one gives little ones a tour of campus with a retriever named Munson, who (SPOILER ALERT) helps find the game ball for the Dawgs. Written by DGD Charlene Thomas, it is a great addition to any child's book collection, especially if you are a Dawg fan.

Check it out, if you get a chance.

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan