Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

August 16, 2012

Catching Up with AJ Harmon

While doing research for a post I am working on, I happened across this piece on AJ Harmon in which he discusses he departure from UGA. It was long rumored he was about to fail out, which he acknowledged in the article linked above.

It was a compelling read to me because he also acknowledged he didn't work hard enough and was selfish during his time in Athens.
I want to thank everyone who kept me in his or her prayers throughout my journey. I would like to apologize to the Dawg Nation for not giving them 100% effort during my first few years at Georgia, to the people I hurt when I was going through adversity when I was out of school, and to anyone who was trying to help me. I apologize from the bottom of my heart.
I always liked the intensity Harmon brought to games and thought his move to the offensive line was a bit impetuous, but I have to give him major props for recognizing his role in why he didn't pan out at Georgia. With the issues we had at line in 2011 and the lack of depth in 2012, there is no doubt he would be a major player in the offensive line rotation right now.

Here's hoping he still gets his chance to play on Sundays.

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan