Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 3, 2012

Pour some out for your Homies

It is Homecoming. This is a cool time of the football season for me. We get to catch up with old friends, see who we are going to be in a few years, and increasingly, see who we were a few years back. I always enjoy seeing the cheerleaders from years past leading cheers. I'm guessing I'll be less interested in that in a few years when my contemporaries are leading cheers, and I hear the crowd talk about 'them cute old ladies' down there.

It is also a time of introspection. We've all lost folks that mean a lot to us over the year. We've also lost some Damn Good Dawgs in the past year: Munson, Sky, Conrad Fink and countless others. So tip a bit out for your Homies that aren't here with us today.

They've earned it.



Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan