Georgia Sports Blog FanShop

November 11, 2013

3 Questions Answered: App State

One last thought before I start on Auburn...

I'd say all my goals for this game were met. There were a couple of minor dings, but no one is gone for the season, from what I can tell. We got some reps that will hopefully pay off against the remaining schedule. We saw different personnel groupings on defense.

As for only being up 14-6 at halftime, App State ran that pass over the middle about 100 times in the first three series. We ended up making them pay for that over time, which is what you do. Overall, I was impressed with how we improved through the game.

Now, we've got to go do that at Auburn.

TD

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Georgia Sports Blog. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan